The Birthplace at Dupont Hospital
It's easy to see why more and more families take their first steps into parenthood at The Birthplace at Dupont Hospital. Click here to get started today.
From our birth navigator program and popular childbirth classes to delivery, postpartum and breastfeeding support, you can relax knowing you'll be cared for every step of the way.
The Birthplace at Dupont Hospital offers:
- Free birth navigator program and childbirth classes for those delivering at The Birthplace
- Valet parking
- Dedicated maternity entrance and private elevator leading directly to labor and delivery
- 15 labor, delivery and recovery rooms (LDRs), each with a shower and sleeper couch
- 2 family birthing suites with whirlpools for laboring and pain management
- Advanced fetal monitoring system to monitor baby during labor
- 24/7 OB Stat
- 27 comfy, quiet postpartum rooms
- "Welcome Baby Softly" - an hour of quiet time after delivery to bond, nurse and celebrate baby
- Large nursery with 20 bassinets (if Mom needs a rest)
- 17-bed neonatal intensive care unit - just in case!
- High-tech infant security system
- 24/7 room service