When intense back or neck pain stops you in your tracks, STAT Spine can help. Our staff will determine what may be causing your pain and assist you in securing the treatment needed to relieve it as quickly as possible.
HERE'S HOW IT WORKS:
- Schedule an assessment
- Explain your pain to the Stat Spine nurse during your appointment
- How long have you been in pain?
- How would you describe your pain? Sharp? Dull? Throbbing?
- When does it hurt? When you move certain ways? All the time?
- Have you tried to ease the pain? If so, how?
- Have X-rays and other testing performed as needed
- Receive recommendations for next steps
- Provides assessments to determine the source of back or neck pain and help patients find the best treatment option, in a timely manner, for their condition
- Operates in connection with neurosurgeons, physiatrists, pain medicine specialists and advanced practice professionals on the hospital's medical staff
- Does not provide treatment plans, perform invasive procedures, offer clinical decisions or prescribe pain medications
- Is not a replacement for emergency care; patients in need of emergency care will be directed to the closest ER immediately
To schedule an assessment, call (260) 416-5884(260) 416-5884.
Open Tuesdays and Fridays
9 a.m.-3 p.m.
Dupont Hospital Outpatient Testing
2520 E. Dupont Road
Fort Wayne, IN 46825
Check in at the main desk in the hospital's lobby.