The services of Dupont Hospital's outpatient clinic include but are not limited to:
- IV infusions – antibiotics, simple hydration, recurrent medications for rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis
- Injections – Rhogam, TB skin tests, vaccines, antibiotics, other medications
- Wound dressing changes
- PICC line placement, removal, maintenance and troubleshooting
- Infusaport access, deaccess, labs and troubleshooting
- Urinary catheter insertion and removal
- Blood and blood product transfusions
Guests are cared for in the clinic Monday through Friday 8 a.m.-4 p.m., Saturdays from 8 a.m. -12 p.m., and in the ER after hours and on weekends and holidays. Pediatric guests are seen in the ER.
Once a doctor's order is received, guests can schedule appointments by calling (260) 416-3179 (260) 416-3179 .