Careers at Dupont Hospital
Dupont Hospital offers competitive salaries and employee benefits, including: group health, dental, vision, life, long- and short-term disability, supplemental life, dependent life, 401(k) and paid days off. Benefits are available for full- and part-time team members assigned to work a minimum of 40 hours in a two-week pay period.
Dupont Hospital Mission and Values
Responding to the healthcare needs of the community, we are committed to excellence in all aspects of care through education, prevention, treatment and support. We create a five-star experience by exceeding individual expectations for all who enter our door.
What makes Dupont a great place to work?
- Operational Excellence Bonus
- Recognition & Reward program
- On-campus sport & fitness park
- Tobacco-free campus
- 24-hour café room service for all patients, visitors and team members
- Excellent patient, physician and team member satisfaction scores
- Annual celebration recognizing the Team's achievement
For the safety of our guests, employment requires:
- Successful completion of a drug screen
- Employment background check
- Physical exam (to be completed post-offer)
Applicable positions also require professional and/or driver's license verification and a credit check.
Dupont Hospital is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, sex, race, color, disability, veteran status or national origin.
- Click to view the most Frequently Asked Questions about our job posting/application system.
- All current LHN team members wishing to apply online should also fill out a transfer application here.
Dupont Hospital Five-Star Service Standards
It all begins with courtesy—the way we approach our guests, their families, our physicians and fellow team members. Every encounter and interaction is our chance to show our dedication to customer service. Whether on the phone or providing intensive medical care, we strive to treat everyone with respect and courtesy.
We want our guests to feel comfortable in our facility. We strive to present a professional, clean, healthy, inviting environment in which to care for their needs.
Ours is an environment that is not only high tech but also high touch. Continually improving technology allows us to devote more time to our guests, helping to ensure that their needs are met.
We understand that each guest has special needs and wants. We are dedicated to meeting the unique needs of each guest and their family by providing individualized care in a comfortable, healing environment.
We are committed to providing continuing education for our team members and physicians. As a good neighbor, we are also dedicated to offering educational opportunities for our guests and the community through services such as the Dupont Resource Center and prenatal classes.