Ambulatory Surgery Center
The convenience of an outpatient surgery center with the reputation of Dupont Hospital.
A wide variety of surgical and special procedures are regularly performed at Dupont Hospital. From joint replacement to vascular surgery, Dupont has the technology and experienced staff to support your surgical needs. Thirteen surgical suites and multiple procedure rooms are located in the main hospital and in Dupont Ambulatory Surgery. And board-certified anesthesiologists provide 24/7/365 coverage for scheduled cases and emergencies.
If your doctor has recommended that you have an outpatient procedure, check with him or her to see if your procedure can be performed at Dupont Ambulatory Surgery.
About Dupont Ambulatory Surgery
Dupont Ambulatory Surgery specializes in a wide array of outpatient services. As part of Dupont Hospital, the center, which is located in the 2510 Building on the Dupont campus, offers the same five-star quality care and advanced technologies in an easy-to-access facility. Because the center focuses strictly on outpatient procedures without the need to accommodate emergency surgeries, patients are in preop and ready for surgery almost immediately after arrival at the center.
Our care team includes nurses who have three to 30 years of experience, including operating room and/or critical care experience. And because our nurse to patient ratio is 1:1 prior to surgery and 1:1 or 1:2 after surgery, we are focused on helping you recover from anesthesia as quickly as possible so you can return to the comforts of home.
The center has its own entrance, exit and parking lot, which allows for private discharge after surgery.
Procedures performed at Ambulatory Surgery include:
- Biopsies and removal of cysts or lipomas, fatty tumors under the skin.
- Cystoscopies for the removal of urological stones and penile implants to treat erectile dysfunction.
- Drug-pump and nerve-stimulator implants
- ENT procedures such as ear tube insertions, tonsil and adenoids removal, nasal surgery and tympanoplasties, the repairing of ear drums.
- Glaucoma and intraocular hemorrhage treatments.
- Gynecological procedures such as hysteroscopy, D&C and thermal ablation for abnormal uterine bleeding.
- Coblation Adenoidectomy and Tonsillectomy
- Laproscopic procedures such as cholecystectomies (removal of the gall bladder) and hernia repairs.
- Ocular surgeries such as lacrimal duct patency checks (opening blocked tear ducts), cataracts with intraocular lense implants (implants fitted within the eye) and eye-muscle correction surgery.
- Outpatient plastic surgeries.
- Pain block procedures, including radiofrequency ablations
- Podiatry procedures to correct hammer toes and bunions.
We’re easy to find:
Dupont Ambulatory Surgery is located just west of the main hospital on the Dupont Office and Medical Park campus.